Here are 7 tips to deliver more juice to your business the rest of the year… put em to use.
1. The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) indicates that 80% of the effects come from 20% of the cause. Applied to business, that means 20% of your clients are providing 80% of your profits. Can you identify that 20%? If not, define that segment of your clientele. Drill in and increase activity with this golden group of VIP clientele.
2. It costs 5 times as much in marketing and advertising costs to land a new client than it does by providing additional products/services to your existing clientele. What additional value and benefits can you effectively add to the lives of your clientele? Never ignore your existing clients while pursuing new ones.
3. The most successful entrepreneurs understand the fact that they’re not selling products and services, but instead are providing their clients with results, outcomes, and experiences. Develop yours.
4. How do you demonstrate “proof” that your product or service provides the benefits you purport it does? Do you have strong “before/after” testimonials, photos, etc.? If not, develop and promote them.
5. In any business the first impressions often determines the longevity of the client’s loyalty to your business. How are you grooming that experience? Treat your clients, prospects like old friends or guests in your home. Show your appreciation of their business.
6. Do you watch news stories relating to your industry and piggy-back on those stories, contacting the media with your professional opinion as a recognized expert in the field? This often provides valuable free publicity in your marketplace while positioning you as the local expert in your field.
7. Are you “in touch” with the inner desires of the market? Are you positioning your goods and services as a desired “want” and not peddling them as a “need?”
Make the last 4 months of 2013 the BEST EVER. I wish you the very best…